Music Video Blogger

Music Video Blog

The Music We chose and the Theme We Portrayed

The music we chose was From Your Mouth from God Lives Underwater. The theme I wanted to Portray was serious but yet cool because he was serious through the whole video but he was eating in reverse and it looked like he was pulling the food from your mouth.

The Process

The first thing we did is we researched different music videos, and chose one that is clean and we could realistically do. Then, after that, we filled out our story board so we knew what the actor should do and how quickly he should do it. Then, we made a shopping list of all the food we needed. Then, we met at Johns house and me and drew filmed him eating. Finally, Ethan edited but we all helped him.

My Role

The main role I did was planning out what he should eat, and how quickly he should do it.

Technically

The main thing we learned is how to edit in reverse.

Professionally

The main thing we learned is teamwork. We had to find a time where we could all film plus the actor. We also needed to film early enough so we had enough time to edit.

What I Would Do Differently? What Would I Do The Same?

One thing I would do differently is is we could of tried a couple more times till we got a full clip without editing. We edited the video to where the food was cut in different clips and it didn't look as natural. One thing I would keep the same is he kept a straight face the whole time, which looked good.

Experiences I Would Keep For the Next Project

The thing I will pull from this project is you have to spend time after school to film and get these things done. These Ecomm projects will get harder and harder and I need to get used to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Final Blogger

Ten Words