Movie Trailer Blogger

The project we did was recreating a movie trailer. Our group chose "Napoleon Dynamite".

Process

In preproduction, we worked on looking at all the clips, drawing them out, and putting what time that happens. We also put all of the lines our actors had to say. During production, we filmed all of our clips, including going to places like the lockers, my house, and Woodland Elementary. During Post production, we entered in the slides, the music, and put the clips in order.

What I Learned

I didn't learn as much of technology things like hardware snd software. I learned mostly acting and teamwork, as I was our main actor and I acted in a couple other videos. It was hard, and you had to cooperate well, but it was fun.

What I Would Do Differently/Same

One thing I would do differently is filming earlier so we didn't cram editing at the end. One thing I would do the same is our clips were good, and that was probably because we worked hard on pre production.

What Experience I Got

Once again, the biggest experience I got was acting, I enjoyed acting in multiple videos and will do it again.

General Thoughts and Conclusions

I liked our video, and we worked hard on it. We got creamed on the end, but the editing was still good. I hope I have these groups where everyone works hard. Those are my thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Final Blogger

Music Video Blogger

Ten Words