Writing a Story

The way you write a news story is the stagagy called “inverted pyramid”. You put all the good stuff at the beginning so the readers will keep on reading the article. The process I took was I first chose my topic, then found facts, then created the news story.

The thing I liked most about writing a news story is was I got to be creative on the topic I chose. I like the freedom of choosing whatever I wanted

The thing I need to work on is starting the story off strong so readers keep on reading. I really should of spent more time on the start.

The thing I would keep the same is the topic. I felt my topic was strong and I wouldn’t change it.

What I need to enhance in my next project is to start strong so people keep on watching my video.

My final conclusion is that I need to work on making a good start, and I need to work on writing articles a lot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Final Blogger

Music Video Blogger

Ten Words